NEVER SAY 'NO' TO YOUR UNBORN
Decisions ought to be taken;
that are good and just:
not to harm anyone,
not even the unborn.
Remember them, dear ones
the unborn, the unborn
the innocent, the helpless
who cried'mommy, mommy'i love you'
until that last breath of their life.
when i look at my daughter;
i watch her joy to see me
i think of you who said'BIG NO' to your baby unborn
please never say 'no'to your unborn.
LITTLE FOUNTAIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NEVER SAY 'NO' TO YOUR UNBORN by LITTLE FOUNTAIN )
- 'तस्वीर', Rahul Vyas
- दंङ आंहा कलम गंसे, Ronjoy Brahma
- Men are sexually cruel., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Decrepit, Adam Ruudiina
- NEELA NATH Opulent Poetess Extraordinair.., Mr. Nobody Nothing
- Not with tears, hasmukh amathalal
- Laziness, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Dreams or Dust?, Adam Ruudiina
- Shut up for good, gajanan mishra
- The Enemy, Jose Orozco
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 March 1926 – 25 July 1966)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)