Yoseph Lupu (1948 / Jassy (Iassy) , Romania)
Never Too Old, For Romance !
Please , give me another dance !
Take my hand , give me some sense !
Make me feel , the music , the rhyme !
Let's enjoy , let's spend , nicely our time !
I see it in your eyes, ' The Romance ',
Of your desire to dance !
You are so romantic , so sweet !
You better know , how much we fit !
You were so nice , with so much delight ,
When I gave , my first 'light '!
Now , after so many files ,
I even remember our smiles !
It is never , too old for A ROMANCE,
FOR A KISS OR A DANCE !
We can feel the same today ,
No matter WHAT PEOPLE SAY !
Poet Other Poems
- A GOOD NIGHT KISS!
- A KISS...
- A Love Story/L'Histoire D'amore
- A MAGIC TOUCH, IN HAVA SHILO 'S PAINTI...
- Adam And Eve, Would You Belıeve?
- Amour ', is for you! ...
- AN INVITATION TO A KISS .
- An X and an Y, ask WHY?
- AND, IF HE TELLS YOU ?
- Angels, Walk Between Us, Every Day!
- Beauty ! ? What Beauty Is ? (' Beauty i...
- BEFORE THE CURTAIN GOES UP!
- Believe Me, My Feelings Are True!
- Can You Understand, My Dear?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can You Understand, My Dear? by Yoseph Lupu )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley