Autumn leaves come tumbling down
Same as my tears
Falling to the ground
They float unbound.
Soon to wither
Curl and brown
Those leaves will die
Upon the earth
As my tears too shall dry
With my renewing spring rebirth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Beginning by Colleen Courtney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones