RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Today, opening up new experiences waylaid in younger
days, alert, aware, sensing a change in future life
right now - today.
Moving forward without hesitation, carefully weighing
conclusions before they are foregone.
Life sits on many merry-go-rounds as we progress
through it, choosing which direction to go until the
next change of rearranged life.
All is finished when each merry-go-round has finally
stopped in stride.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Experiences by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Darkness Surrounds, Shalom Freedman