I can't believe! ! England,
For poverty how can She stands.
The land of liberty and dignity,
Where are identity and humanity?
The poor become poorer,
the rich become richer.
Oh bad capitalization is in top of civilization,
Allah helps the poor in every nation.
If the poverty were a man, i 'd kill
Omar 's dictum curing for the ill.
The rich must help the poor
To have no envy, make the heart pure.
We respect you! ! England,
Rising humanity, you put a hand.
We don't go to the black ages,
when people put in cages,
Where they escape in caves.
We are at the era of enlightenment,
The revolutions are everywhere in new movement.
khaled Elbalishy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New movement by khaled Elbalishy )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- There Is No Good In Goodbye, Casarah Nance
- the old tatered guilt, Clara Keiper
- Going Ahead, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Richard Doe, Adeosun Olamide
- The Most Important Part, Loyd C. Taylor
- Separate Paths, Lora Colon
- Dream Actualizers, Saiom Shriver
- Promise Me! ! !, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- 2015 is still ahead, MOHAMMAD SKATI