I hate how much you mean to me,
I hate how much I care.
I used to swear that I’d never be
someone who counted every hair
on a person’s head,
but I’ve gotten up to a hundred and two.
I used to only see the color red;
maybe I can’t do without you.
Sammi Ama's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Rules by Sammi Ama )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Beauty of Poetry, Lilly Emery
- incontinence, lee fones
- Soccer World Cup 2014, Zoila T. Flores
- your heart would have looked beautiful o.., Mandolyn Davidson
- you remain beneath the swing set, Mandolyn Davidson
- though foe, you friend me well, Mandolyn Davidson
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye