He reminds me of a puppy.
All eager and warm,
Fuzzy outside and in,
Doting upon my every whim.
It was love at very first sight.
So awkward and shy,
Yet bold and daring,
Saying I was beautiful to him.
He never did believe in Fate.
Guiding our lives,
Until it brought us together.
It’s more than just looks alone.
Handsome and charming,
With a heart of pure gold,
He loves me for my very soul.
I am so very lucky in love.
Holding on tightly,
More than infatuation,
He caught me as I fell deeper.
No one caught me like he did.
Shiloh Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nic's Poem by Shiloh Thompson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey