He reminds me of a puppy.
All eager and warm,
Fuzzy outside and in,
Doting upon my every whim.
It was love at very first sight.
So awkward and shy,
Yet bold and daring,
Saying I was beautiful to him.
He never did believe in Fate.
Guiding our lives,
Until it brought us together.
It’s more than just looks alone.
Handsome and charming,
With a heart of pure gold,
He loves me for my very soul.
I am so very lucky in love.
Holding on tightly,
More than infatuation,
He caught me as I fell deeper.
No one caught me like he did.
Shiloh Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nic's Poem by Shiloh Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Woodsmen Day, Doris Beaulieu
- stamp, Alvinzor Flores
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak