john chizoba vincent
NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 3
Nigeria of my dreams,
Where there will be no money embezzlement
Bribery and corruption shall be no more,
Shading of innocent blood shall ceased and people cry no more.
The sky bear our hands and the moon smile to us,
There shall be freedom of movement and the right to speak.
School children shall go on scholarship
Unemployment graduate secure jobs.
Political crisis, our children hear no more.
Food shall be abundant to the masses,
And we speak with one voice.
The flag colours shall stand for its meaning.
The blind shall no longer see what is happening in the country
And universities strike shall no more be an annual feast.
Nigeria shall become home of peace for all.
john chizoba vincent's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 3 by john chizoba vincent )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uddan, binod bastola
- Sheep, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Words Justified or Words Condemed, Terrance Tracy
- He Said, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Unknown, dhia abada
- Time is fixed, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- A Tea Plucker In Sri Lanka, Dilantha Gunawardana
- My Name is Humanity, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Hey Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- যদি ভুলে যাও আমায়, Rezwan Mortuza