Under A Microscope
My night light shines so bright, so white,
like an angel through the sky light. My night light
never fades away but grows brighter, stronger
My night light speaks to me of everything
that use to be and everything that could have been,
if love had fought to win.
My night light loves to be right, it's never wrong.
when I am weak it makes me strong.
My night light shines like the sun and puts me
together when I come undone.
My night light is this soul in me, that gives me peace
and sets me free.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Light by Under A Microscope )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
Edwin Arlington Robinson
(22 December 1869 – 6 April 1935)
(2 June 1840 – 11 January 1928)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stafford's Cabin, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- The marvelous designer., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Stories We Tell Ourselves, Michael Mira
- The catastrophe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Peace One Day, Lyn Paul
- 'THE INFANT'S WAIL', Princewill Umunnakwe
- daggers of bayonets, pittbull pittman
- The Flow of Destiny, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude to parents, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- A pauper died., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- In The Waking of Deaths Ceremonial Tradi.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR