Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Night Turned Into Day
my night is turned into day
my day is turned into night
thoughts ideas creativity fight
with bodies endurance to write
time ticks exhaustion due slays
mind rapture pace swift runs
body at rest at last fail lays
creativity passion turns burns
long hours of night wither away
creativity turns night into day
my night is turned into my day
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.