# # # NIGHT VISIT
Did you feel my kiss upon your lips
Last night as you lay there sleeping
Did you feel me snuggle in your arms
As my body sought your body's warmth
Did you feel my fingers through your hair
Did you hear me whisper 'I still care'
After all this time, after all these years
Did you know... I was there....
Tell me love
Do you remember....
© 2010 Sonya Florentino
Sonya Florentino's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (# # # NIGHT VISIT by Sonya Florentino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja
- Follow Your Heart, Apurva Prabhudesai
- Fisherman's bait, gajanan mishra