Nightmare Pt 4
And now the squadron feared that was just
I don't even want to hear it!
That wasn't a friendly!
It couldn't have been...
Or else they would've tried to help us in!
The label on the chopper was the same
As on these fits
They tried to make the pieces here connect
But if you don't have them all
You will struggle with the
Commander Black can let his eighty breath
With his bullets running down
But his rage is running
Come with me!
Call squadron eight-two for regrouping
Radio the helecopters sending
That's commander Black's instruction
They needed a new scheme
To get the bodies out before tonight let's get
Then Riley got a call on that
It wasn't all that but good enough to hear people speak
It sounded all bad over there
You could hear the person's voice sounding frantic and seem restive
The words 'Look Alive' came clear through though
Then everything was silent over there...
That should tell you we don't know unless we're close to folks
Does what you hear control your mind and what road you go?
Ain't no telling what you'll find...
Today we've lost enough soldiers
Hey look! I see-
They're just poachers who are probably
Trying to find what to eat.....
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nightmare Pt 4 by Dexsta Ray )
- Clocks, fiona sinclair
- Day Tripper, fiona sinclair
- Internet Dating, fiona sinclair
- Precious life it is!, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Family portrait, fiona sinclair
- Post dated appointment, fiona sinclair
- Moody hopes, Chai Amos
- About your mother's face, fiona sinclair
- When The Palmist Said, You Will Have Two.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Slow Burner, fiona sinclair
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)