RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Continually rising above all catastrophes on earth,
not letting anything stand in the way of writing daily.
Even on a death bed, words will flow out.
Loving to see what I'm writing as it forms in pictures
in my mind.
Oblivious to outside influences, keeping in tune with
an inner rhythm all my own.
Gifted beyond measure, using them to fulfill my purpose
on this earth.
Camouflaging nightmarish dreams of the past in poetical
visions attuned to innate fuses.
Sojournly moving forward, keeping all senses in tact,
nothing standing in the way - not even past strife.
Allocating measures of intense emotions to precise
words with exact definition.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nightmarish Dreams by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I m a GIRL! ! ! ! !, KAUSHAL SABOO
- My PEACE, Kes McKenzie
- The Vanishing Point, Emily Warn
- So Many Images Come To My Mind, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- The Tabernacle, Emily Warn
- My Other at Another's, David Munene wa Kimberly
- Victims!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Sideline, Edward Kofi Louis
- Transmutation, Satish Verma
- A GOOD LUCK حظا طيبا, MOHAMMAD SKATI