Charlie F. Kane
This really is no fun.
I hope it’ll start going away.
Find something to numb the brain.
Hope it goes away,
Because this is really no fun,
Thinking I’m going to do something
I haven’t done in years.
This is no fun,
So I’ll stop right here.
Charlie F. Kane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Fun by Charlie F. Kane )
- Golden Moments, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Nothing to recover, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful drive, hasmukh amathalal
- With A Statue of Lord Buddha, Toured I F.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Mountpleasant, Mark Heathcote
- Today's Poetry Full of Propaganda & Prom.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- They Say, Rachel Glassman
- Do Not Wait For The Morrow, Rachel Glassman
- Snapshot of a Mass Murderer, Paul Hartal
- Die Frau des Gastwirts, Wolfgang Steinmann
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)