I sit alone with no light around me and with no love warming me…..
As Darkness slowly covers me with hate and sorrow
I sit there giving myself in to the darkness, and think to my self,
is this it ……. Is this the path of the one with a broken heart,
If it is …… then let darkness do its work and let me be a part of darkness.
As thou has no will to live or fight for summing that has been broken.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (no hope by inno goosen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- you remain beneath the swing set, Mandolyn Davidson
- though foe, you friend me well, Mandolyn Davidson
- To Nuke the Mirror, Madrason writer
- Nothing Beats Love, Lilly Emery
- Resolution, Alex Adeoye
- The way of the champion, Alex Adeoye
- Judging A Woman, Randy McClave
- Water and Ink, Carly Hagerty
- feel IT in the hair,, george albot
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery