Herbert Nehrlich (04 October 1943 / Germany)
A poem presenting with rhyme
and which follows a rhythm in time
need not be what we call
a true Limerick at all
like a lemon, the cousin of lime.
Yet a limerick a lemon can be,
you could use a small slice for your tea.
Do not use it in fudge
and respect that the judge
is the man with no writing degree.
Poet Other Poems
- ......Of GOLD?
- .....The Wedding Of Mardi Gras And Panto...
- .....when I'm sixty-four?
- ....and many happy returns
- ....for being late
- ....Und Lache, Lache, Lache
- ...And Carry A Big Stick
- ...Not Far From The Tree
- ...wise to be humble
- 10 Haikus And Some Wisdom
- 1961, And Later (Haiku)
- 2009 Happy Birthday Jerry Hughes!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.