Shut the lids to cover the eyes,
the eyes that stare at me.
No longer should I be stared at.
No longer should you see.
Silence the mouth to cover the words,
the words that affedted me.
No longer should I be spoken to.
The words don't belong to me.
Put on gloves to hide your hands,
the hands that found my face.
No longer should my face be felt,
too many tears to trace.
Edwina Reizer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Longer by Edwina Reizer )
- The Blue Lotus, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Omnipresent should, gajanan mishra
- Haiku. Sunset (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.23, Monk E. Biz
- Haiku. A City (5-7-5), Valsa George
- Please make yourself, gajanan mishra
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.22, Monk E. Biz
- A Recipe for Joyful Living, Valsa George
- BESTIE, Eleonor Santiago
- My Past, Tribhawan Kaul