No Matter Never Mind!
No matter never mind!
And age -old confusion of difficult kind
Whether the world is made of matter or is mental - spiritual?
Or it is both, matter as well as mind.
In fact neither matter is same as mind
Nor mind is of material kind
Yet both are connected, aspects and levels of the same system
Two in one and one in two, a paradoxical bind.
but there has been a raising conflict between Monism and Dualism
and multiplicity or pluralism
matter-mind, body -heart- brain- soul, manifest-unmanifest
Essence- Form(or Existence) , rationalism-spiritualism, in fact any type of conflicting ism
reason-observation- imagination-intuition, faith-skepticism
a large array of dualism and pluralism
transient- permanent, freedom-connectivity, local-global
these conflicting concepts have riddled knowledge with deep schizophrenia and schism
a more reasonable and modern view is that they are parts of the same system
two edges of continues band spectrum
we have to perceive and synergize the One in Many and Many In One, a paradoxical breed
We reach the mystic, Zero-Infinity, two sides of the same coin indeed.
Modern physics has blood the dualism
Wave- particle, matter-energy, space-time, here - there, now-then
Injecting, probability, uncertainty, relativity and complementarity in the scientific vein
Thus both science of matter and Being are merging without any schism!
TD. Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Matter Never Mind! by TD. Kumar )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter
- La Plonge, sheena blackhall
- On Waking, Rodrigo Diaz
- Death of the Hares, sheena blackhall
- 10 Scots poems from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 3 Page 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..