No Matter Never Mind!
No matter never mind!
And age -old confusion of difficult kind
Whether the world is made of matter or is mental - spiritual?
Or it is both, matter as well as mind.
In fact neither matter is same as mind
Nor mind is of material kind
Yet both are connected, aspects and levels of the same system
Two in one and one in two, a paradoxical bind.
but there has been a raising conflict between Monism and Dualism
and multiplicity or pluralism
matter-mind, body -heart- brain- soul, manifest-unmanifest
Essence- Form(or Existence) , rationalism-spiritualism, in fact any type of conflicting ism
reason-observation- imagination-intuition, faith-skepticism
a large array of dualism and pluralism
transient- permanent, freedom-connectivity, local-global
these conflicting concepts have riddled knowledge with deep schizophrenia and schism
a more reasonable and modern view is that they are parts of the same system
two edges of continues band spectrum
we have to perceive and synergize the One in Many and Many In One, a paradoxical breed
We reach the mystic, Zero-Infinity, two sides of the same coin indeed.
Modern physics has blood the dualism
Wave- particle, matter-energy, space-time, here - there, now-then
Injecting, probability, uncertainty, relativity and complementarity in the scientific vein
Thus both science of matter and Being are merging without any schism!
TD. Kumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Matter Never Mind! by TD. Kumar )
- Craving, Foster Teegarden
- Rain in summer امطار صيفية, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Poets everywhere, hasmukh amathalal
- New Sandwich, Von Kimball Barney
- Careless, Foster Teegarden
- Butterflies, Deborah Kelley
- Blurred, Foster Teegarden
- Marble Steps, Morgan Michaels
- Fabulous rich, hasmukh amathalal
- Always, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)