Is It Poetry
No More Sorrow
The cherry blossoms bloom, the misty rain.
I can not be free, unless all really are!
And my music from the lute, you lured me out.
The mountain tops above the clouds the sea.
I have hazel eyes and my country by you is.
Free and open sight for a new England.
China bamboo green and see through screens.
America is our country and it truly is.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Sorrow by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Success is Counted Sweetest, Emily Dickinson
- Refugee Blues, WH Auden
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- [~s05e17~]Watch Pretty Little Liars Seas.., Renz Barns
- 100- - 1- - .00001, douglas scotney
- Venereal, Edward Kofi Louis
- Size XXL, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Interpretations Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Great Geometric Inflation, douglas scotney
- My Dream, RISHAD MKPNR
- Shaaraim, Edward Kofi Louis
- Copa QuarterFinal Live: Watch Barcelona .., Vincent Wendele
- Collector without a clue, Juwon Daniel