Suzanna C Chevalier
NO MORE TEARS
No more tears the children will shed.
No more hunger, everyone is fed.
No more government that doesn’t know why
No more lobbyists that have all the pie.
For we the people need a new way
to help our children have their day.
Basking in the glory of this planet Earth
a world of peace, prosperity and rebirth.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on May 5,1994
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NO MORE TEARS by Suzanna C Chevalier )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Moonlit Night, Tu Fu
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Anthem For Doomed Youth, Wilfred Owen
Poem of the Day
- The three happy man are in the world, no.., Yuri Starostin
- Far away stare, Cee Bea
- N.D.F.B. Lai katna jau, Pankazz koirala Upadhayaya
- Ayandolu, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Unspoiled Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Surrender The Anguish, lingering stupor
- New Year 2015, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Serenity Of Air, lingering stupor
- Lovely flow, hasmukh amathalal
- 'A Peaceful New Year', Sossi Khachadourian