Suzanna C Chevalier
NO MORE TEARS
No more tears the children will shed.
No more hunger, everyone is fed.
No more government that doesn’t know why
No more lobbyists that have all the pie.
For we the people need a new way
to help our children have their day.
Basking in the glory of this planet Earth
a world of peace, prosperity and rebirth.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on May 5,1994
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NO MORE TEARS by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Partridge, Nassy Fesharaki
- The problem, hasmukh amathalal
- Oneiron, Xianah Park
- Vox Pop of the triumphalist Nigger Slayer, Stanley Collymore
- No Love, Bill Cantrell
- A Map of The World, B.. Alexander
- A Streetcar named De$ire, John F. McCullagh
- Here, in India, you are, see., gajanan mishra
- underneath.., Violet Darling
- Never mind, hasmukh amathalal