No more train to come.
no more train to come.
a station without any dream to bloom in my colors.
faded times with your forlorn voice may draw
sometimes the mystery of life riding on the
whistles of the last trains we miss.
here you can find in today's newspaper my news in
the back pages always....
as it should be.
no more drops of tears
no more shades of fears
in the times of pain
let's just change our gears.
Neel Nirzon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No more train to come. by Neel Nirzon )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed
- World in Denial, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- A True Poet, Dr. Yogesh Sharma
- Tandem in time, Elijah o.b Zoff
- A Lady, gbenga amusan
- pelican crossing, lee fones
- Supermax, David Keplinger
- jeremy kyle 30 sec ditty, lee fones