No More Voyage
No more voyage,
I'll sit here,
In the cozy lap
Of my room.
The first ray of the
Sun will drip
In my winter-nibbled
I'll knit a scene
Within, day and night.
A hut, the shady coconut
Trees, my quiet yard,
The ever-flowing brook
Tell me the story of
Happiness...once upon a time
There was....a lass...
Do not ask me to get out-
Side of my home and hearth.
I'll sit here in the cozy
Lap of my eternal bliss.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No More Voyage by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
- O American Girl, Will You Take With You?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Woman in Love, Akhtar Jawad
- Endearing Love, Kwai Chee Low
- The Swing, Kwai Chee Low
- Price, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Let The King Think, Ashraful Alam Shikder
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)