No Need For Trumpets
That is why there is no tear
in my eyes.
I already know am stained
And no need to sound that
Am no better than you,
And wonder why am not moved?
is already in tunes with the
Wonder why am not perturbed?
I dirty the clothes
whilst washing, and my deeds
always finds me a faultfinder.
I already know
by half tone, I dont have the voice
Before you label me pale, I already
accent to that.
I'm to worry, but I don't, and if I don't
nothing will worry me.
No need for trumpets.
Agboyi Felix's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Need For Trumpets by Agboyi Felix )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OTHER POETS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Overflowing (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- Introverter, B.. Alexander
- Can You Blame Me!, Lora Colon
- A SPECIAL LANGUAGE لغة خاصة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ikaw lang, Jesus James Llorico
- SEASONS' PRETTY CLOTHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Daily Grind, Charles Hice
- Winter (HAIKU), Shqipe Prence
- The Real Robber, Monojit Chatterjee