Is It Poetry
No 'one', See's you, know 'one' Care's...but.. 'me'..
You are afraid, no one cares,
no one knows.
Except me, I know when you
look, why would I tell.?
In seeing, what?
Tell me, please!
What do they see?
You see pictures when you
close your eyes.
I see you cry, after he pulled
the words from your lip, you
tried, you could not help it.
You, why resist? the cover turns
the page.You walk lazy inches,
while his feet cover you.
You told me, you know, I know..
now stop knowing to him.....
Their is nothing about a backward
dog you need to look in the mirror to
be, now you know, kick the dog to
the curb with those boots, he knows.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No 'one', See's you, know 'one' Care's...but.. 'me'.. by Is It Poetry )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- At the market..., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Below, Frank Avon
- God's own..., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- 2 Fast And The Furious, Mark Harper
- midnight dream, Cee Bea
- know you are there...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- You Are Your Wish, Gbolagade Taiwo
- a small stop...., Ganesh Veeraraghavan
- Id est, Frank Avon
- December 28th: Feast Of The Holy Innocents, Saiom Shriver