Is It Poetry
No 'one', See's you, know 'one' Care's...but.. 'me'..
You are afraid, no one cares,
no one knows.
Except me, I know when you
look, why would I tell.?
In seeing, what?
Tell me, please!
What do they see?
You see pictures when you
close your eyes.
I see you cry, after he pulled
the words from your lip, you
tried, you could not help it.
You, why resist? the cover turns
the page.You walk lazy inches,
while his feet cover you.
You told me, you know, I know..
now stop knowing to him.....
Their is nothing about a backward
dog you need to look in the mirror to
be, now you know, kick the dog to
the curb with those boots, he knows.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No 'one', See's you, know 'one' Care's...but.. 'me'.. by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango