Is It Poetry
No 'one', See's you, know 'one' Care's...but.. 'me'..
You are afraid, no one cares,
no one knows.
Except me, I know when you
look, why would I tell.?
In seeing, what?
Tell me, please!
What do they see?
You see pictures when you
close your eyes.
I see you cry, after he pulled
the words from your lip, you
tried, you could not help it.
You, why resist? the cover turns
the page.You walk lazy inches,
while his feet cover you.
You told me, you know, I know..
now stop knowing to him.....
Their is nothing about a backward
dog you need to look in the mirror to
be, now you know, kick the dog to
the curb with those boots, he knows.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No 'one', See's you, know 'one' Care's...but.. 'me'.. by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Fearsome route, gajanan mishra
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)