No Place for Regrets.
I am not a rounder,
But I play my Texas hold'em.
I am below my debt,
And struggle to pay my bills.
Days of hunger comes near,
And starving is a common place.
I sold all my valued collection to a pawnshop,
And now I am desolate.
I question if I can fill my next gas tank in my car,
But always ask someone to help.
The truth is I have no regret,
Because I knew the consequence,
And I knew the price for gambling!
I will be a rounder,
And there are no place for regrets!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Place for Regrets. by Yong Son )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Boy That Was, Edgar Albert Guest
- At The Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Going Home For Christmas, Edgar Albert Guest
- Canning Time, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Friends, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Path That Leads To Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Patriotic Wish, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Duty To Our Flag, Edgar Albert Guest
- True Nobility, Edgar Albert Guest
- Love at Third Sight, Anand Vivek