No Place for Regrets.
I am not a rounder,
But I play my Texas hold'em.
I am below my debt,
And struggle to pay my bills.
Days of hunger comes near,
And starving is a common place.
I sold all my valued collection to a pawnshop,
And now I am desolate.
I question if I can fill my next gas tank in my car,
But always ask someone to help.
The truth is I have no regret,
Because I knew the consequence,
And I knew the price for gambling!
I will be a rounder,
And there are no place for regrets!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Place for Regrets. by Yong Son )
- Sinners الاثمون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touch-me-not, Naveed Khalid
- The Sword and the Plowshare, John F. McCullagh
- On the road a Recovery Poem, jeff newnham
- Sinners, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- An Image Of An Old House, Yohan Confectioner
- Autumn Equinox, Jacqueline Nash
- Portrait, Md. Mujib Ullah
- Childhood Never Returns, Md. Mujib Ullah
- I Am A Happy Old Man, Shalom Freedman
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Walter de la Mare
(1873 - 1958)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)