No Place for Regrets.
I am not a rounder,
But I play my Texas hold'em.
I am below my debt,
And struggle to pay my bills.
Days of hunger comes near,
And starving is a common place.
I sold all my valued collection to a pawnshop,
And now I am desolate.
I question if I can fill my next gas tank in my car,
But always ask someone to help.
The truth is I have no regret,
Because I knew the consequence,
And I knew the price for gambling!
I will be a rounder,
And there are no place for regrets!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Place for Regrets. by Yong Son )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- 'We Are All Michael Brown' Tanka, Chenou Liu
- Steal Away, Francie Lynch
- love1, andy pierce
- a little piddle, lee fones
- The Man Who Chased The Moon, Tanja Bulovic
- Exit out, J.E. Deen
- Royal Orphan, George Egba
- A poem to my dead., Tiyani Shadrack Manganya
- Crazy, lee fones
- ISIL: Think Again, Negotiate with Terror.., Rachel Nichols