Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Where Is the Universe?
Where Maya withdraws Her touch,
Where is the universe?
Habits reacting with matter,
The will for procreation,
With bubbling desires erect,
The individual's death -covered Fate.
Mind, the mischievous monkey, rides,
Upon the wild steed of hope,
It binds and binds the self,
With name, fame and ambition's rope.
When by suffering the mind rejects,
The cause-made struggles of life,
Maya by Her grace wipes,
The apparently real strife.
Feel we can, by meditation,
The joy of Brahman's awakening in us,
As there Maya withdraws Her touch.
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No Universe! by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Acceptable Efforts, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love so Tender Love so Mild~~~, Monk E. Biz
- On Light, Jack Dikian
- Am I Alone, Lore Me34
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma