At night, when we
go to sleep, thinking
the darkness alone
walks on its way,
another world awakes.
The owls, bats, and
on their own way.
The growing lust
for the demanding-
soul, the undone
tasks of day
open the eyes
of civilized people
start writing stories....
the daylight gets ashamed
to read them.
They are from the
stop at third page.
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nocturnal...... by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- My Wild God Blooms, Guillermo Veloso
- According To The Flesh, Edward Kofi Louis
- 52!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Between War And Freedom, Edward Kofi Louis
- For the first time, Joni Lenhart
- Slowly-so-Slowly,, Aftab Alam
- Her Spirit Sings for Him, Maia Padua
- I Am Cast To The Sky, Richard Provencher
- Sweet Victory, Edward Kofi Louis
- Gorgon With Hair Threatening, Margaret Alice Second