North American River Otter - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am a North American
River otter. I love to play
On any land or water span,
And at any time, night or day.
Burrows dug at water edge do
Give me the choice of wet or dry.
My home is the Lincoln Park Zoo.
You can watch me bound or swim by.
Notice my webbed feet and strong tail,
And my water repellent fur,
All of which I use to avail
In the dips I do love, for sure.
My fav is to slide down a hill
And splash into a water chill.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (North American River Otter - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt