Not Even a Miracle
Yesterday, I felt we do not know each other
Since, all this while you were here but never connected with me
Emptiness, was so much that it is impossible to explain
I really was in deep pain and even now I am
The feeling was worst than hell.
My life without you was very lonely
However, I slowly started to believe you never even existed
Then, yesterday I saw your pretty face which always was my weakness.
How can I tell you that last night I could not even sleep?
Only, kept on thinking about you because your pretty face made me feel so weak
I did turn to be weak since once you used to be my strength
Reality remains that we can never be one even if we wanted to
Not even a miracle can change that, even if we believe in miracles.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Not Even a Miracle by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A NEW POEM TO HER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Transition of Love, Peter LeBuhn
- Falling In Love (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Please, Sandra Feldman
- Falling, Ronald Chapman
- A New York Minute, william upton
- Shamble Bit-Wise, Richard Thripp
- Expat Living In South Korea (Regional), Ronald Chapman
- Moonwaters, Midnights Voice
- i found joy in a wholesale store, Mandolyn ...