Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Not To Be Written
my most beautiful poems
I wrote them in my sleep
and when I woke
I remembered them not.
God dreamed into my mind
the roar of silences past
God spoke in dreams present
secrets not to be written now.
lines written in sleep slipping mind
each line spoken in perfect meaning
answers to eternal questions posing
woken mind remembers to reveal not.
realities half remembered death scenes
people choking coughing gassed dying
governments knowing uncaring ignoring
God’s judgement upon world still coming.
already writ in an Apostle John’s Revelation
England now taking holocaust out of history
England now not teaching holocaust in schools
England now doctoring past to suit present policies.
postmortem modern analysis of blood guilt
is flakes grey powder ash cloud finger prints
pumped from Nazi Marduk Topf corpse ovens
spreading murder plea slaughter ground across globe.
policies of appeasement appeasing evil
evil flesh incarnate scream still shall not work
upon front-line where shadow evil ever waits
martyr still willing to bleed die for innocent child.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
See also The Holocaust Files!
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not To Be Written by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- How can you rehabilitate us, Aftab Alam
- All Over, Edward Kofi Louis
- Haram II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pick-Ups!, Edward Kofi Louis
- AK-47, Edward Kofi Louis
- Poem for Dwayne, Jenny Santiago
- Raschid, Edward Kofi Louis
- Cupcake capers, Roann Mendriq
- Dschamila, Edward Kofi Louis
- Scattered dreams, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)