Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Not To Be Written
my most beautiful poems
I wrote them in my sleep
and when I woke
I remembered them not.
God dreamed into my mind
the roar of silences past
God spoke in dreams present
secrets not to be written now.
lines written in sleep slipping mind
each line spoken in perfect meaning
answers to eternal questions posing
woken mind remembers to reveal not.
realities half remembered death scenes
people choking coughing gassed dying
governments knowing uncaring ignoring
God’s judgement upon world still coming.
already writ in an Apostle John’s Revelation
England now taking holocaust out of history
England now not teaching holocaust in schools
England now doctoring past to suit present policies.
postmortem modern analysis of blood guilt
is flakes grey powder ash cloud finger prints
pumped from Nazi Marduk Topf corpse ovens
spreading murder plea slaughter ground across globe.
policies of appeasement appeasing evil
evil flesh incarnate scream still shall not work
upon front-line where shadow evil ever waits
martyr still willing to bleed die for innocent child.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
See also The Holocaust Files!
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not To Be Written by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Let us do good, Luo Zhihai
- Ask the tree, Luo Zhihai
- The Story Of Grandpa, Taiko
- Love Note 15, Michael P. McParland
- Poetry Heaven, Kim Barney
- Thank You My Love, Margaret Alice Second
- My Dream, Michael P. McParland
- joshua trees hopping in the trunk of the.., Mandolyn ...
- my lovely lovely wife, Rasheed Alqahas
- Four Leaf Clover, Eve White