not to molest the trees
do not use wood
in a sense do not cut a tree
do not use paper
in a sense do not write anything there
try using this computer
do not bother the paper the wood the trees
do not bother the pen either
there might be papery in there
like ink from wood like sap from a tree
we were born with thoughts and ideas
there was no paper in our mouth inside our brains
no trees cut by the axe in our hands
the worlds much safer then
and colder and fresher
and grassy and flowery
moonlighted and free
Poet Other Poems
- ' a discourse on pleasure '
- ' the last dance of your life '
- ' the truth about his place '
- ' What is life? Let us talk about it '
- Why do people keep saying, I'm sorry,...
- to the light
- Watashi wa wakarimasen.
- С о в е р ...
- ق ا س ي ا ...
- 太 阳 把 它 ...
- 洗 腦 (xǐ nă o, li...
- İnside The Arms of The House
- Σ τ α λ α γ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.