Note To Self
Remember the pain
Yesterday, today and again.
Remember the lost hopes
Dreams and fame
Remember the tears
I shed again and again..
Don't grow from our past,
Fairytales, they never last.
No life has a happy ending.
Satan has pain that is pending.
You see with your blind heart,
And where does that take you?
You closed the eyes to your mind,
Soul and common sense.
Leave us harsh,
If that's what you meant.
Once you're gone the door will close shut.
Don't come back,
Enough is enough.
Stay close to mommy my dear sister,
Don't come back to me
When your emotions are a twister.
She is using you my dear..
See through my eyes and have no fear.
Protect me as I do you.
Don't leave me like I know you will do....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Note To Self by josselyn marroquin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Joyce, Roger A. Rose
- Miriam's danse, Dimitri Khokhlov
- The harp players, Mark Heathcote
- Heil Britannia, Francie Lynch
- The Clouds Out Of An Aeroplane Window, Sambanath Denis
- I'm no less, Nassy Fesharaki
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas