Note To Self
Remember the pain
Yesterday, today and again.
Remember the lost hopes
Dreams and fame
Remember the tears
I shed again and again..
Don't grow from our past,
Fairytales, they never last.
No life has a happy ending.
Satan has pain that is pending.
You see with your blind heart,
And where does that take you?
You closed the eyes to your mind,
Soul and common sense.
Leave us harsh,
If that's what you meant.
Once you're gone the door will close shut.
Don't come back,
Enough is enough.
Stay close to mommy my dear sister,
Don't come back to me
When your emotions are a twister.
She is using you my dear..
See through my eyes and have no fear.
Protect me as I do you.
Don't leave me like I know you will do....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Note To Self by josselyn marroquin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine