Notes from a loved one in heaven.
Notes from Heaven:
I see you from far above, Please do not cry for me my love.
My father is taking care of me well.
There is nothing I want or need as far as I can tell.
No more worries sorrow or pain.
I now know my time on earth was not in vain.
A person’s family and friends are the legacy of a good man.
Remember the times we shared, laughed and cried and left our footprints in the sand.
I can’t wait for you all to experience the heavens,
with all the freedom and love and beauty.
There is no time or space up here to be sad, angry or moody.
All of our dreams, good memories and times exist here.
All the intensity of all goodness reigns in the heavens,
and for the end please do not fear.
Imagine the brightest of all colors, the sweetest of all smells,
the sounds of the finest tuned instruments heralding through the skies.
Imagine the best day of your life and magnify it millions of times then remember I am here waiting for you to end your journey on earth when you also will rise.
Please be patient for your time has yet to come.
Be still for you have things to finish up on earth, so like a lion please do roar.
I will be waiting with a smile and a halo of light to pick you up so we may all soar!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Notes from a loved one in heaven. by Denise Andrews )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Jennifer Alejandra
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Thoughts of her, Nick Kler
- A flaw, gajanan mishra
- Gaining status, Angell Afinowi
- The Freedom I Seek, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Stages of life, gajanan mishra
- Remmbering Guernica, John F. McCullagh
- Value, Carolyn Blackmon
- Tagore Song (#9) My freedom exist in da.., Tushar Ray
- What is Courage, Lewis Antonuk
- Full Attention, RoseAnn V. Shawiak