Nothing More to Say
A sign I found
at the edge of a desolate desert road, which read:
'Don't Bother Reading This.
Nothing More Can Be Said.'
So, with billions of words falling from my mind
I turned, and walked far away,
finding it all to be true; I really do have
nothing left to say.
Smoky Hoss's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nothing More to Say by Smoky Hoss )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira
- A JUNKYARD WAR حرب الخردة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Demon Eyes, Jeri Martindale
- Monsoon magic: Green Scene, Roann Mendriq
- Monsoon magic: Rain of tears, Roann Mendriq
- sPeLLed - NO SIGHN OF BLUNT FORCE, sEaN nOrTh
- Eastwoodesque, James Thomas Miller
- limerick update, lee fones