Nothing To Be Sought
I've known you for such a long time
and yet I don't know you at all.
You've never opened up your heart to me,
you're a diamond with a hidden flaw.
I've never seen your deepest emotions
and it's the very part of you I miss,
the suggestion of a tear in times of sadness
or when you're happy that we've kissed.
I need the feeling of emotional togetherness
the sharing of our innermost caring thoughts.
Where we can be happy or sad and cry together,
and feel our love leaves nothing to be sought.
Orlando Belo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nothing To Be Sought by Orlando Belo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- If I Tell You Your Own Bad Feelings, Shalom Freedman
- An ode to God's beauty, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Someone Like You...., cheryl pires
- Dear you..., cheryl pires
- Mouse, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- Haunting Hour, Michael Mira
- Dancefloor, Justin Tang
- picture, laxami Cards
- Nightingale, Naveed Khalid
- Conspiracy, Susmit Panda