NOW, AND THEN
My mind is completely blank;
Empty: yet somewhere deep inside
A ghost stumbles throught the cold white corridors,
A dark grey ghost, silently weeping, transluscent tears dropping.
A ghost which was once a green girl
Who stepped out of a shadowy copse
With a dripping knife in her hand
While the heavy leaves dripped slowly, darkly.
What had she left inside, bleeding, dying?
It was herself.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NOW, AND THEN by Nim Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Creative Solutions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -32, Ronjoy Brahma
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith