The sound of animosity
wakes you up.
There was a shadow war.
The ethnic otherness,
when you were ditching
the sermons, the adjectives.
Will you accept the
atrocity of nouns who keep
on inviting the fat spiders?
The vision has failed.
I don’t find any cue
to the nests of sparrows.
Ah, the booming guns.
But I was talking
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NUMBNESS by Satish Verma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Parents' attachment., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Beloved is giver of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- The difference between you and I., Lauren Harper
- Aag Bun Kar Kisi Din Dehak Jao Na, Akhtar Jawad
- Life, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Soul of the soul of universe, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Day Of Introspection, Mohammad Siddiqui
- We are all beings of light, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Every breath I take, Mohammad Siddiqui