you are next door
i would love to be your lover
You asked me
Where from I am?
You open your vision
You will find me even without vision
You are light
As eyes feel it right
You are the one I feel
Inshaallah if so, you will
Your light must spread
So love can be read
With peace and at ease
Can you do it, please?
* nur.. light
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nur *(Light) by hasmukh amathalal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA