Dog goD 8Hate
nurturing Wolverines in nature
How many do you know with that indecisive bent?
I'm not one, but realize that misgiving trait disallowing
brevity, or concise sojourn.50,60,90-years? ... sojourn.
My 166-year-old (a hundred added for [obvious] allusion)
has been precision in decision as I run into trees. Oh...
they weren't their at first, someone/someTHING runs out
into my path a second before arrival and plants these...
noble features in nature, to nurture my nature...
my Wolverine nature. This raspy demon eats imagination,
leaving naught but bones....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (nurturing Wolverines in nature by Dog goD 8Hate )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- animals, camila salaverria
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- My Classroom, shivani pillai