Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi
O Holy Success, My Success.
O holy success, my darling success,
Weather indigo or starry, it'll glow,
As fountain vessel of blood
In my sweet faithful heart.
It shall sprung, from East South or
North West I don't have the idea
From Core Cardinal or spinning of axis
But my willing success i foresaw,
As inevitable as Death, my success' veritable,
Irreplaceable, irresistible, unstopably unchangeable,
O my destiny, I an a glorious child
No matter how far the Sky, I'll win
No matter how scary king Pharaoh, I'll rule,
My skin black, my brain pure, my glory shines,
Thou Suns smile, the star applause to the moon
I'm a king, nonnegotiable's my success,
Welcome abode, my success.
Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O Holy Success, My Success. by Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid