Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)
In a lightly morn
A person was born
After lots of stories and the morbid things,
He decided to sing,
To sing a song of a dirty world,
A world full of lies and fake words
A world of lust and stupid joys
A world that consist of different girls and boys
A world of nags and nasty actions to some of us
A world that nothing inside it is true bust loss
A world that we live in
A world that lives with no mean
A world for rich guys with their colorful cars
A world of giant wars
A world full of words, full of verses, full of hope
Where young saint children have no hope
There is no world for those children that I saw
I hate those fake words and speeches about the laws
Look around please. Think a little. What do we miss? !
For sure lots of things. And one of them is justice!
Justice of those old times I think you know,
Justice that a man done, and what about now?
How can all the cruelties happen in a world?
How a human can breaks the rules in a world?
How can we make the wrong decisions about our dears in a world?
How can we forget the justice, how do we forget the justice in a world?
How you and I claims about the rights of people in a world?
A world that goes well. A world that will handle by some powerful human's words.
Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (O' Justice by Ellias Anderson C.A ( Known as captain A) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Dr John Celes
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Tiger, William Blake
- The Solitary Reaper, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Give and Take, Md. Ziaul Haque
- She has Fallen Ill, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Sometimes It Feels So Bad, Md. Ziaul Haque
- After So Many Days You Called, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Strange!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Life very quiet, hasmukh amathalal
- Good People are Going Away, Md. Ziaul Haque
- INSPIRED, ALLEN PHETOGO
- JESUS CHRIST, ALLEN PHETOGO
- FAITH, ALLEN PHETOGO