O' My Loving Jesus
A holy heart with kindness and wisdom
Was boldly addressing them.
To think right, to do the right
And to know themselves.
He opened their eyes
Against orthodox beliefs
What was preached
To the people then.
How gallantly he was honored! !
Is known to all of us.
So brutally he was punished, so inhuman,
Forcibly they instigated him to kill himself,
By carrying his own cross, up to the tomb -
To be nailed to death.
The devil force, the then ruler
Made a saga against him.
So helpless, so undone then,
He had to Surrender to those beasts.
He is my loving Jesus
Innocent and bold -
Having no option left
Had to sacrifice his life.
Honesty was thus butchered
Publicly in a place! ! !
Oh' Jesus - my loving Jesus,
I just cannot take.
I always keep you
In the core of my heart.
With my uncontrolled tears in eyes
I love you my friend.
I don't like to see you
As my teacher or a living God.
I don't even separate you
By immortality, giving God's fame.
I rather feel your enormous pain
So cowardly and ruthlessly they did execute.
Your love for all and kindness
Is known to us all.
Love you, praise you
And keep you as my closest loving friend.
Could I sit with you alone
And have your touch of hand! ! !
Love you, praise you
And always keep you in my heart.
Amatava (18.04.2014) 9-00 am
On Good Friday
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (O' My Loving Jesus by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- Remembering J.K.2, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Pure world, gajanan mishra
- Destruction, Suresh Dogra
- CLOUDS, Orlando Belo
- The Masked Man, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Night Is Young, Katherine Nordhaus
- You are seen clearly (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Remembering J.K, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Courting!, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Men In My Lives, Sari Mavi
Poem of the Day
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)