O.P. - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Optimus Prime - O.P.
Transforming the Lincoln Park Zoo,
An Ah- to be beaut chimpanzee,
Improving Earth - tiz what I do.
Be brave, be powerful, be wise,
Just and righteous - I try my best
Around other chimp gals and guys,
Though I'm not one to beat my chest.
An action figure macho male,
Devoted to my fam'ly troop.
I strive to stay hearty and hale,
Transforming munchies into poop.
You can see me most of the time,
Always Optimus, always Prime.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O.P. - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Borders, ' Phony Scandals' and Burgers, Sandra Feldman
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey