O.P. - Lincoln Park Zoo
I am Optimus Prime - O.P.
Transforming the Lincoln Park Zoo,
An Ah- to be beaut chimpanzee,
Improving Earth - tiz what I do.
Be brave, be powerful, be wise,
Just and righteous - I try my best
Around other chimp gals and guys,
Though I'm not one to beat my chest.
An action figure macho male,
Devoted to my fam'ly troop.
I strive to stay hearty and hale,
Transforming munchies into poop.
You can see me most of the time,
Always Optimus, always Prime.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O.P. - Lincoln Park Zoo by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry