Three fourth of the earth is water one fourth is soil
But the major portion of water is salty
You could or not imagine
That the salty water is the cause of woe!
If the portion of water were savory water-
Then the happiness could overcome the sorrow
The holy soul is becoming the cry of cat!
BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ocean by BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA )
- Charlotte Old Times (The Cure), B.. Alexander
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry