RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Ocean rhythms flowing through life, touching our souls
with their peaceful existence, bringing refrains of
serenity into being.
Stepping into prayerful stances of loving as pathways
open before us, filled with shores of sand, we trudge
towards ends of horizons on days of eternity.
(10: 13 a.m.12/12/08)
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ocean Rhythms by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Carnation and a Tango, Sandra Feldman
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats