Udiah (witness to Yah)
Does anyone ever wonder
Why the clocks tend to wander
And with the passing of time
Days even fade to the sublime
Is military synchronization for wake?
I often thought, it be better for naught
If never the French we spake
An English body, while complex and shoddy
Reduces the mg, ug, mcg, keyboard mistake.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Odd? by Udiah (witness to Yah) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- <<< you do not fear i know, Abdul Wahab
- Delete nature, gajanan mishra
- She Forgot How to Cry, Cheryl Joy Amarga
- <<<, , , , , Revenge, Abdul Wahab
- <<<<<< Love - a natur.., Abdul Wahab
- <<<< charm of life, Abdul Wahab
- <<<< the prize you win, Abdul Wahab
- Rosalia Lombardo, Richard Thripp
- >>> A view through the hole of .., Abdul Wahab
- على الطبيعة, نزار قباني