Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Ode To Istanbul
Ode to my soulful Istanbul
mystic place where fermented
juices producing seasoned creative process.
Rich in diverse emotive experience
stretching your fabled essence
across unread palm of countless hands.
Ode to my siren soulful Istanbul
mystic city place where fermented
lyric poem sung in proud Turkish hearts.
Hearts which embraced with cultural cups
steaming tea coffee served in countless byways
as embraced poet tread myriad layered forms.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To Istanbul by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And get everything, gajanan mishra
- The Workforce, James Tate
- To Join You, Edward Kofi Louis
- The real wasteland, Peter Hall
- Known In This Town, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Veil, Peter Hall
- You Made Me A Fool, Edward Kofi Louis
- Only aim, gajanan mishra
- The Wheelchair Butterfly, James Tate
- Crickets, Jayatissa Liyanage