Ode To My First Love
You are my sky above
and my Earth below.
A frown will never obscure
my face when you are near.
Your footsteps are in sync
with the beat of my heart.
Your deep brown eyes
make me melt, and your lips
Your voice is the most
sonorous sound ever uttered
in all of history.
You leave me smitten
with every glance you
throw at me.
You are my heart and soul.
You are my first love.
And the secrecy of my undying
love for you makes it all
Felicity Slaughter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To My First Love by Felicity Slaughter )
- Childless Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Inevitable Infiltration, Wood Nymph
- Aquatic Nocturne, Sylvia Plath
- Gold Mouths Cry, Sylvia Plath
- Soliloquy Of The Solipsist, Sylvia Plath
- Should We Kill Poetry, Tony Adah
- Look deep in my eyes, obed obser
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar