I am heartbreakingly away from you,
my love, for my heart will sink for a long year,
feeling like a lonesome depressive eternity
on this long expedition of mine.
Believe in me, for I will forever stay true
upon this journey – defeating all fears –
our souls will remain as one entity
as I, with faith, someday, will cross the borderline.
Swirling harsh moments will come and go - feeling blue.
In those moments with a burst of sudden sorrowful tears
dripping softly; my souls loyalty
will prove to you that all will be fine.
One day will spring when I will wake beside you
and this odyssey will finally come to an end so dear;
I vow, until the day of unification, and stupendously
thereafter, I will stay with you in the afterlife divine.
Nicholas Nikolov's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Odyssey by Nicholas Nikolov )
- Cardinal flower, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Down the Memory Lane, Valsa George
- I Miss You, Viola Hughes
- Little Grass, wasim Akram
- Silence of graveyard, ramesh rai
- Stand Small, Von Kimball Barney
- This Friendship Has Sunk, Francie Lynch
- Smiling, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Desperation and Suicide, Is It Poetry
- Journey Rythms, Tony Adah