Edward Kofi Louis
Of 'Lust' And 'Love'
To take me ther;
Where is is guided with peace and joy.
To change the whole world with peace, unity and love.
With a separation between the lines of 'lust' and 'love'.
Man is imperious and, woman is feeble.
Fully soaked after the rainfall.
Pen, hen, ten, den!
My love is pure like an image in the moonlight.
Like the shining of the stars.
Led by the lust in you.
Gesture, structure, picture, adventure, puncture, future;
Living between 'lust' and 'love' on this earth.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of 'Lust' And 'Love' by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris